December 22, 2004
Yes, Virginia, There Is (Still) a Shrillblog
Shrillblog marches on:
Shrillblog: The Offical Blog of the Ancient and Hermetic Order of the Shrill:
- Chuck Hagel (R-NE) Is Shrill
- Man, That's a Lott of Shrill Senators
- New York Times Coverage of the Other Order
- Nouriel Roubini Is Shrill!
- William Kristol Is Shrill!
- Norman Schwartzkopf Is Shrill!
- Senator McCain: Tell Us How You Really Feel!
- Edmund Andrews of the New York Times Is Shrill
- Pandagon Is Shrill
- Introducing The Order Of the Till
Trent Lott... John McCain... William Kristol... Chuck Hagel... It's pretty amazing.
Posted by DeLong at December 22, 2004 05:11 PM
One problem with shrillblog, however, is that the shrillblog team knows less about the Lovecraftian cosmos and Miskatonic University than we ought to...
Posted by: Brad DeLong at December 22, 2004 05:48 PM
Good. Maybe Bumsfield will be out before Christmas. That would be a gift.
Posted by: christofay at December 22, 2004 06:47 PM
But the passage of air increases our understanding of the ancients.
Posted by: cloquet at December 23, 2004 11:12 AM
Don't be foolish Brad, there are secrets man was not meant to know.
Posted by: meno at December 23, 2004 11:36 AM