J. Bradford DeLong
- W. Brian Arthur.
- Economies of scale and network externalities.
- Heightened risks and heightened rewards.
- Manuel Castells.
- The economy (and society) are rooted in technological paradigms.
- The industrial economy was rooted in the application of non-human sources of energy to the shaping of matter.
- The network economy will be rooted in the application of modern computing and communications technologies to the shaping of organizations.
- What is a network economy? Think of the transformation of Hollywood over the past fifty years. Then square it.
- J. Bradford DeLong.
- My thoughts are less organized (hence possibly less useful).